Wednesday 2 May 2012

A Milestone in Laura's Coaching Career

It is a week to celebrate!
Not only is my website launching, I have just received THE letter from the Coaches Training Institute. It confirms that I have passed my Oral Coaching Exam.

I am officially a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach!

With passing my written and oral exams as well as completing more than 100 hours of coaching with my clients, I have now gained an international quality stamp in the coaching profession, and it looks like this: 
My jumping up and down, screaming 'I am a CPCC!' and dancing with joy might make you wonder or smile or shake your head. For me this puts a dot on the i of an amazing learning journey. 
It tells you that I am a damn good coach, because not many Coaches are certified, let alone with the renouned Coaches Training Institute. But I don't intend to boast about it (only a little ;), the reason I mention it is that the coaching profession is not all that regulated for good reasons. However there are many coaches out there, who just start calling themselves a coach from one day to the other without a clue what it is all about.  
I want you to know that I know what I am doing. I am a CPCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment